My husband Matt and I use our Air Fryer pretty much every day! We absolutely love it for making quick, healthy meals and delicious treats for the whole family. Here are 5 more recipes you simply must try.
Air Fryer Brownies
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- Grease and line a 6″ round cake tin. Put the sugar, cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl, and stir too combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk the cooled melted butter with the eggs until combined. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Transfer the brownie batter to prepared cake tin and smooth over with a spatula. Air fry at 180°C for 16-18 minutes. Let the brownies cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
Air Fryer Pizza
- Just Roll pizza base and sauce
- Mozzarella ball
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the pizza base and trim to the size of your air fryer basket.
- Place the base inside the basket, roll up the edges slightly, and spread the sauce over the base.
- Tear off pieces of mozzarella and scatter over the pizza.
- Tear the basil and scatter on top.
- Air fry at 200C for 10 minutes.
Air Fryer Halloumi Fries
Ingredients (makes 18-20 halloumi fries)
2 packs of halloumi
1 cup panko bread crumbs
2 large eggs, beaten
3 tbsp plain flour
Sweet chilli sauce or anything you like for dipping!
- Cut the halloumi into chunky sticks.
- Coat each stick of halloumi in flour, then egg, and then panko breadcrumbs.
- Cook in the air fryer at 200C for 6 minutes.
Air Fryer Veggie Sausage Rolls
Ingredients (makes 28-30 mini rolls):
2 sheets of puff pastry
2 sweet potatoes, diced into cubes
1 tin kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1 courgette, grated
1 red onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp tomato puree
1 tsp paprika
1 egg, beaten
- Cook the sweet potatoes in the microwave for 6-8 minutes until soft.
- Mash the sweet potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add the grated courgette, red onion, tomato puree and paprika, and stir until combined,
- Roll out the pastry and cut down the middle lengthways.
- Spoon the filling into a line down the middle of each strip of pastry. Brush the edges with the beaten egg, and fold over to encase the filling. Use a fork to seal.
- Cut into the small rolls, and place in the air fryer basket.
Air fry for 8 minutes at 180C.
Air Fryer French Toast
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 egg, beaten
- Pinch of cinnamon, to taste
- Add the cinnamon to the beaten egg and stir until combined.
- Dip the bread into the egg, coating both sides.
- When you have mopped up all the egg, place in the air fryer and air fry for 8 minutes at 180C.