30 Days of Motherhood Photo Challenge
There’s no denying motherhood is a challenge, but it’s also the best job in the world! I put together this 30 Days of Motherhood Photo Challenge to celebrate motherhood and give us all a good excuse to go back through our old photos and share some special memories.
If you’d like to take part, all you have to do is save the image and get started! Each day has a different theme or ‘prompt’. Take a photo (or dig out an old one) inspired by the prompt and share! You can share on your Instagram feed, Instagram stories or any other social media platform.
Don’t forget to tag me in your photos (@mrsemilynorris) and use the hashtag #MotherhoodPhotoChallenge!
If you’d like to share your 30 Days of Motherhood photos on Instagram stories, you can use these Insta-Story-sized images! There’s even a scrapbook style template to display your photo each day.
To use the Instagram Story template, follow these simple steps:
- Save the template as an image
- Find the motherhood photo you want to share in your camera roll and copy it
- Open Instagram and go to post an Instagram story
- Upload the template image, then use the text tool to fill in the Date and Prompt
- Go to add text again, but this time hit ‘paste’ to add your chosen photo to the template
I’m Emily Norris, a British-Canadian YouTuber and mum of three boys who loves to chat about all things motherhood, life and beauty.